Responsibilities and Duties
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform business management duties such as maintaining records and files, preparing reports and ordering supplies and equipment.
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
– Good Experience working as an electrician
– Diploma or relevant degree is preferred
– Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints and maintenance and repair knowledge
– Working knowledge of electrical theory, and the associated principles, materials, and equipment
– Valid driver’s license.
– Flexible for travelling
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: As per company norms
Experience: 3-5 Years
*Interested candidates can directly apply on the website or share their resume at email@example.com