Responsibilities and Duties
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform business management duties such as maintaining records and files, preparing reports and ordering supplies and equipment.
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
– Good Experience working as an electrician
– Diploma or relevant degree is preferred
– Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints and maintenance and repair knowledge
– Working knowledge of electrical theory, and the associated principles, materials, and equipment
– Valid driver’s license.
– Flexible for travelling
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: As per company norms
Experience: 3-5 Years
*Interested candidates can directly apply on the website or share their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
IPCA is Hiring
for Executive (Data handling and management)
Designation: Executive (Data handling and management)
Experience: 2-4 Years
1. Scrutinize data and documents using data analysis.
2. Cross verifying documents and experience in documentation.
3. Diagnose data by comparing descriptive data.
4. Designing and maintaining data systems and databases, this includes fixing errors and other data related problems.
5. Mining data from primary and secondary sources, then reorganize the data in a format.
6. Use statistical tools to interpret data, preparing reports.
7. Creating appropriate documentation that allows stakeholders to understand and analyse the same.
8. Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for further reports.
9. Review data for deficiencies or error.
10. Participating in the development of project plans and schedules; must be able to develop and improve processes for project tracking and risk mitigation.
11. Scan documents and print files, when required.
12. Comply with data integrity and security policies.
13. Respond to queries for information and access relevant files.
1. Graduate in any field.
2. Proven data analysis & documentation work experience.
3. Experience with MS Office (MS Excel & Word) & data programs.
4. Familiarity with administrative duties.
5. Typing speed and accuracy.
6. Good communication skills & attention to detail.
7. Data management skills. (Includes data extraction and data compilation based on different requirements).
8. Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
Job Type: Full Time
Kindly share your resume at email@example.com